Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Dining Room!

When Matt and I first got married, we purchased a high gathering table for our dining room.  It has served its purpose, but we are ready for a table that will be suitable for Thanksgiving dinners and little ones.  I was looking to create an elegant dining space with a wood table and white chairs - something timeless.

Our dining room before


Our new dining room table, spotted by my friend Lauren who has an amazing eye for detail.  Only $263.00 for this amazing table which included a leaf for those family gatherings!


I found these chairs at the same consignment shop a few days after I bought the dining table above!  For 6 chairs AND this table it was only $192.00!
I fell in love with the curves of these chairs and the beautiful cane backing.  I think with a fresh coat of ivory paint and new fabric for the seat cushions, these chairs will be amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment